Sunday, January 11, 2009

My first complete week


Yeah!! I made it through the first complete week and did my layout. I still have no idea if I'll be getting the CK kit but at this point I will probably save it for next year if it does arrive. Becky Higgins was kind enough to post digital files of some of the kit components on her blog today, so if you are still on the fence about how to do this you can try using some of these.

I'm still not sure I like my "week of" card so I may end up changing that but at midnight last night I called it "done". Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Pati Bocook said...

You did an awesome job!! Congrats on your first completed layout.

Pati (Fellow 365'r)

Kristin Reinhard said...

I love your weeks layout - looks great.

Heather Bares said...

this looks great!

Kimi said...

Would mind telling how you got that cute white line around your pictures...and the days of the week?

This turned out so lovely

Deborah said...

looks good!
dicovered your blog on 2peas :)